- Sipet / blowpipe. Is the main weapon Dayak tribe. The shape is round and 2-3 cm in diameter, length 1.5 to 2.5 meters, the middle-middle hole with a hole diameter ¼ - ¾ cm which is used to include children blowpipe (Damek). The tip of a spear made of mountain stone tied with rattan and wicker have been on. Children chopsticks called damek, and telep is where children blowpipe.
- Lonjo / Spear. Made of iron and placed or tied with a woven rattan and stemmed from bamboo or hardwood.
- Telawang / Shield. Made of lightweight wood, but the clay. Length of 1-2 meters with a width of 30-50 cm. The outside given the carving or painting and has a specific meaning. Next to the common place of handles.
- Saber. Is the main weapon and a weapon that is considered sacred hereditary. The shape is long and there is always a good sign carved in the form of inlay and carving just ordinary. Saber mountain made of stone, carved, engraved with gold / silver / copper and decorated with bird feathers or human hair. Saber has the original name of the so-called "Saber Threshold Birang Bitang Pono Adjunct Kajau", are goods that have a religious value, as well cared for by their owners. Rocks that are often used in the manufacture of Saber in near past, namely: Sanaman Mantikei Stone, Stone or stone Mujat Tengger, Stone Montalat.
- Dohong. This weapon is a kind of dagger, but bigger and sharper side contiguous. Upper reaches of the horn and scabbard made of wood. Weapons may only be worn by chiefs, Demat, Basir.
Senin, 11 April 2011
WEAPONS SPARE DAYAK NATION